Strategies for Removing Bad Debt and Stress from Your Life: If you have a car then you need compulsory third party insurance. Third party insurance covers loos incurred to third party. There are a different types of insurance. Third party insurance is one of them and is compulsory.
Given the current state of the economy, it is not surprising that the peoples around the world are facing problems and are stressed out to make decisions to meet the needs.This is affecting people’s work and personal relationships. However, many are optimistic and say they are committed to continuing with personal finance, according to a new poll. It is good to keep an eye on our earnings and spending and follow the bad debt management tips given below.
Bad Debt Management Advice
Western Union Money Mindset study, which was conducted in August, shows the consumers are taking the necessary steps to manage the bills so that they can pay bills and wages on time without payday loans and lower the tension. For example, one of every four (25 percent), have cut off recreational activities (sports club membership, buying new sports items and equipment) and about three of every four (72 percent) had reduced eating out. One out of every five Americans paid bills late, and the survey shows, 31 percent of those surveyed said they were waiting longer to pay their bills, resulting in paying late fees and shelving a good credit score.
Bad debt is not healthy for the consumers or persons close to them. Some of the options to rectify the bad debt, such as withdrawal from the 401 (k) account to bill payments, etc. could lead to major issues, which affect the future of financial activities, such as access to loans, mortgages and car or to get a job.
Here are some bad debt management strategies and tips to help people to avoid and reduce the bad debt:
- Start or Re-consideration of a Monthly Budget – use your calculators to determine whether you should refinance your mortgage, or if the money earned from the money market account interest can help you to build savings or pay your bills off faster.
- Start an Emergency Fund – Financial experts recommend having between three and six months budget stored in your savings account in the preparation of the planned events such as the loss of jobs, medical assistance in cases of emergency or treatment of a disease over the long term. Attempt to curtail the activities of entertainment, so that you can be ready to the last moment repair of motor vehicles.
- Automated Payment Arrangement – Scheduling your payment of rent or mortgage, utility bills, telephone bills that automatically withdraw amount from your account on a fixed day of the month and pay the bill will help you plan your finances better, and maintain your cash flow, and avoid delays in the payment of fees and reduces the chances of late fee.
- Explore all Options for Payment – Ask your bank, utility companies etc. to explain all payment options available to pay the bills. Choosing direct debit in many cases saves you a few dollars.
- Negotiate Prices and Rates – Contact your telecommunication and ISP provider and ask for if you can reduce your mobile, land line,Internet and cable services bills by bundling your land line, mobile, Internet and cable services. Give a call to your credit card company and ask if you can get a reduced interest rate. Look for credit cards that have the lowest interest rates in your area.
By following the above bad debt management strategies and tips you can reduce chances of bad debts and stress from your life.